Friday, March 13, 2009

Forward Motion




Woke up this morning to the same give and take from my son. Really getting tired of the take. That's OK. Made it through and he got to school alive. I think some days that is all that matters.




Today will be proactive. No feeling down, no negative thoughts (at least I will try), no "poor me....poor us". None of it. 1 1/2 days is all the pity party I can handle. Today we start from scratch; today we make a new plan; today we move forward.




Found out a company I used to work for, in another life time, was looking for some part time help evenings. What the heck. I was looking for part time nights anyway, and that seems to be a difficult thing these days, so I sent in my application and resume. I love the fact that I can do this stuff on line AND at midnight if I want. Technology is wonderful. It also takes some pressure off of the process. I don't know why, but it does. I do hope they call. They are a good company and number 1 in their field. That always makes you feel good.




This does not mean I will stop working on my website or my book promotions or PartyLite. I enjoy all of that, it just doesn't make me enough money yet. But it will someday.......soon. Po-si-tive thoughts only. The book actually had a surge of late, which is nice. 'Tis the season with weddings and such.




Looking forward to going out to Arizona to see mom with my sister and my son. I will relax, recharge and come back stronger than ever. I think that will be my affirmation for a while. That and a glass of J Lohr Merlot and I'll be fine.




There's definitely something to this positive think. I am energized and ready to accomplish my tasks of the day.




"Don't worry - be happy Na Na Na Na Na Nana Na Na Nana Na Nana Na Na Nana Na Nana Na Na Na"






No comments:

Post a Comment