Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Been A Day

I am trying to balance this day out. Part of it was good, but, much of it was not. Then there is figuring out the extent of the not. Is the not so important that is out weighs the good part?

One part was definitely big enough to out weigh the good. One part was just a regular day of being a mom, but, it still sucked. I hate starting my day arguing with my son, and some days he just doesn't cut me any slack. He can be brutal. So of course I went to work with a headache.

Then, a fundraiser that I presented to the PTA, had 5 volunteers that were all gung ho, but, once they found out it might use more than one day of their time, backed out. Just a little frustrating, but, no problem.

Got to work and 2 1/2 hours into my day the computers went down and I had nothing left to do. So I lost hours at work, cause I wasn't gonna hang there when this is always so much other stuff that has to be done.

Got home did some stuff and got a posting on my facebook that someone, who had bought 6 of my books for friends, was reading it and "LOVED IT". Not only did she love it, she wrote a rave review and recommended it to everyone on her list. Hopefully, this is the beginning.

Picked up my son from school, thought he was in a better mood, wrong. He gets so unreasonable sometimes. Called my husband to see if he had gotten an email I sent him, was looking for feedback, and he told me he had just been laid off. Suddenly I could not breath.

So, how do I decide if this was a good day or not? I really want this to be a good day.

www.girlfriendgeneration.com



No comments:

Post a Comment